A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Lehmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Lehmann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudio S. Lehmann practice?
Dr. Claudio Lehmann practices Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Rheumatologists.