A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Lehmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Lehmann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Straus Lehmann MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio S. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Claudio Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Lehmann practices Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Rheumatologists.