A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Lima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Lima is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lima graduated from Universidade Federal Do Espirito Santo, Vitoria.
Dr. Lima has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudio A. Lima practice?
Dr. Claudio Lima practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.