A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Lima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Lima is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lima
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lima Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lima graduated from Universidade Federal Do Espirito Santo, Vitoria.
Dr. Lima has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Ab Lima MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claudio A. Lima practice?
- Dr. Claudio Lima has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Lima practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.