A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Manubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Manubens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manubens graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Manubens has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Fernando Manubens MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudio F. Manubens practice?
- Dr. Claudio Manubens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Manubens practices Internal Medicine near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Internists.