A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Petrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Petrillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Petrillo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrillo graduated from Escola Paulista De Medicina, Sao Paulo.
Dr. Petrillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio R Petrillo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Claudio R. Petrillo practice?
- Dr. Claudio Petrillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Petrillo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Physiatrists.