A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Heart Catheterization
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaciotti graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramaciotti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramaciotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans