A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Heart Catheterization
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaciotti graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramaciotti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti practice?
- Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.