A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramaciotti
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramaciotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Heart Catheterization
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaciotti graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramaciotti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti practice?
- Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.