A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Sandoval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Sandoval, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Down Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Sandoval MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Claudio Sandoval has 6 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Sandoval practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Pediatric Specialists.