A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Sandoval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Sandoval, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Sandoval MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Claudio Sandoval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Sandoval practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.