A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Sandoval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Sandoval, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Down Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- Second Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandoval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudio Sandoval practice?
Dr. Claudio Sandoval practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.