A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Schonholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schonholz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schonholz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schonholz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Schonholz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Schonholz MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Schonholz practice?
- Dr. Claudio Schonholz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Schonholz practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Mt Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.