A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Schonholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schonholz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Schonholz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schonholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudio J. Schonholz practice?
Dr. Claudio Schonholz practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.