A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudiu Georgescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudiu Georgescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudiu Georgescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgescu graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest.
Dr. Georgescu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudiu Alin Georgescu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Claudiu A. Georgescu practice?
- Dr. Claudiu Georgescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudiu Georgescu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Infectious Disease Doctors.