A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudius Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudius Conrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Conrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudius Conrad MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claudius Conrad practice?
- Dr. Claudius Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudius Conrad practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.