A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claus Petermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claus Petermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claus Petermann, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petermann graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Petermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claus Paul O Petermann FACP and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claus P. Petermann practice?
- Dr. Claus Petermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Claus Petermann practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists.