Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nerve-Sparing Da Vinci Radical Prostatectomy show details Nerve-Sparing Da Vinci Radical Prostatectomy
by Patient on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr. Roehrborn recommended and performed my RRP. He did not get all the cancer. I now leak, wear a pad a day and am undergoing salvage radiation therapy. In retrospect, I should have considered Proton Radiation treatment, but Dr. Roehrborn did not discuss this option with me.

Prostate cancer patient show details Prostate cancer patient
Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Roehrborn confirmed I had prostate cancer and performed a radical prostatectomy on me in 2013. The operation and its outcome were exactly as he predicted. There were no complications. His approach, expertise, professionalism and skills are outstanding. I highly recommend him.

Patient show details Patient
by Jeff Burton on Oct 13th, 2013

He is an informed, skilled surgeon, period !

Aug 1st, 2013

He performed a prostate biopsy on me that was very painful. His nurse called with results of the biopsy saying I had prostate cancer but not to worry. I asked three times over a three day period for him to call me,and he finally did so after I threw a fit with the office manager. I wouldn't consider using him nor would I recommend him. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. By his actions, he sent me the message that he didn't care. He may or may not be brilliant, but his attitude in my dealings with him was extremely poor.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jun 8th, 2011

Superb training and extensive experience and it clearly shows in his delivery of care to patients.He was recommended to me by several physician friends of mine that knew of his reputation. He performed surgery on me and his follow up care has been excellent. I am in the health care field and I rate him in the very top tier of providers.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Gar Pettit on Mar 23rd, 2011

I have had doctors before him and after him. He was the most professional. Dr. Roehrburn saved my life with the correct diagnosis and correct treatment. It's been 7 years since he operated on me and I'm still doing great. I have moved 1200 miles from him but if I had a serious urological problem, I would see him some how. Life is good Dr. Roehrburn, Thank you.

Excellent show details Excellent
Mar 19th, 2009

As good a surgeon as there is in the US