Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clay Anderson
Dr. Clay Anderson, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Columbia, MO. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia Regional Hospital and University Hospitals And Clini, Columbia, Mo. He speaks English.
Dr. Clay Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clay Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Avin Pothuloori
Internal Medicine, Residency
Kansas City, MO 0.06 mi3
Dr. Jeremy Flanagan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Kansas City, MO 0.06 mi14
Dr. Rusty Bergman
Kansas City, MO 0.06 mi20