A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Baynham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Baynham, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Baynham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Baynham graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baynham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Clay Baynham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. G C. Baynham practice?
- Dr. G Baynham has 3 office locations.
Dr. G Baynham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.