Dr. Clay Forsberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 15th, 2016
I had a blepharoplasty and love the results provided by Dr. Forsberg. I think the eyes are one of the first thing that people look at and it is not a place that can hide mistakes.

July 28th, 2016
Couldn't be happier with our results

July 28th, 2016
Love this doc!

July 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Forsberg is very personable, caring and a skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend and his staff is very nice too.

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Forsberg is extremely personable and made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. He shared realistic expectations with me and I didn't feel rushed to make decisions. He called me after my procedure to check on me - a very nice touch! His office staff, especially Allie, is one of the nicest staff I've ever encountered in a medical office.

June 21st, 2016
Tummy Tuck & Lipo Surgery
Dr. Forsberg and his staff are excellent. He did a tummy tuck and lipo on me. I had twins so this was a big job! I knew my stomach would obviously look better but it is flat. Wow! Thank you Dr. Forsberg. Highly recommend and thank you for everything.

March 2nd, 2016
Micro Fat Grafting
I'm a female, age 66. Fr. Forsberg performed Micro Fat Grafting to my face and the backs of my hands about two months ago - removing fat from my abdomen. The office procedure was done under local anesthetic and took about two hours. Pain and bruising were minimal. Swelling was gone within a month leaving a very natural and youthful result. Beautiful job!

January 20th, 2016
I went to Dr. Forsberg to consult about a tummy tuck with Liposuction and was extremely pleased with his staff and his bed side manners. He answered all my questions and explained how he would do the procedure. This procedure meant a lot to me and I wanted the best outcome and Dr. Forsberg met that for me. I am extremely happy with my healing process, my incision looks awesome, I love how my belly button looks. There is not one negative thing I can say about Dr. Forsberg and his staff, they truly are wonderful and I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. I also consulted with one other doctor in the valley and as soon as I walked into that other office and walked out, I knew Dr. Forsberg was for me. If anyone is considering cosmetic surgeon, please consult with Dr. Forsberg he is awesome!!

April 7th, 2015
Great experience with a Dr
Dr Forsberg is one of the top two Docs I have had contact with. (the other is also in his office-Dr Petelin) He is friendly ,very efficient, describes what is/will be doing, answers all your questions and takes whatever time is needed. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. P.S.---I'm 81 so have seen a number of Docs!

March 30th, 2015
Top Doc in Arizona - Love my Results
Dr. Forsberg was recently voted Top Doc by his peers and it is clear as to why. He has been doing my Botox for about a year now and I always love the results of the art of my eyebrows, forehead, and crows feet. I have had 4 or 5 doctors do my botox over the past 5 years and I am by far and away the most impressed by Dr. Forsberg. I would trust him with any procedure.

February 23rd, 2015
My procedure results were more than expected and better than I could have hoped for. Dr. Forsberg was always available before and after my surgery and I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Forsberg in the future.

January 11th, 2015
Looking 10+ Years Younger and LOVING IT!!
I knew genetically that it was inevitable I would need eye lid surgery at some point. However, I still waited too long. I was nervous and there was always something I let take priority. After having done it, I can't believe I waited so long. It was so easy and Dr Forsberg was fantastic. He walked me through everything and I greatly appreciated his follow up. The results are amazing, I can't express how happy I am with the outcome. Definitely recommend Dr. Forsberg to anyone wanting a procedure. I went to three consultations before finding Dr. Forsberg. I am glad I kept looking, Dr. Forsberg was very professional and honest about what he recommended. He explained to me why he didn't recommend what one of the other consultations was saying I needed and explained everything. I was happy with the entire experience, but what impressed me most, was his follow up. He even text me on a Saturday to check in on my recovery.