Dr. Clay Frank MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Milwaukee, WI

• Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016
after almost a year of either the incorrect diagnosis or lack of other docotors informations and educatoin of the SI joint dysfunction, I hit gold with Dr. Frank.I did have one spinal surgeon who said "can you live with the pain"? " i would really rather not". A dissappointing appointment with little hope for an approvement in the quality of my life. Dr. Frank gave me hope with his fresh ideas and experience utilizing the best option for my recovery from surgery and hope for the future. Thank you Dr. Frank and staff..

May 12th, 2016
Excellent .

April 16th, 2016
Very Professional
Dr Frank is extremely confident and rightly so. I was miss diagnosed by two surgeons. Thank goodness my PT demanded I get Dr Frank's opinion. I was diagnosed with a herniated disc L1/L2. Dr Frank found a synovial cyst growing thru L4/L5. Dr Frank removed it with a small incision and I went home the same day. Pain was gone immediately!

April 3rd, 2016
I seen Dr. Clay Frank about 12 years ago and was so happy to be in an office where people treated you as nice as his people did. I tell people all the time about him if they are having problems with the spine. He treated me like a mattered and explained everything so I could understand it.

October 21st, 2015
Excellent Physcian and Staff
I am seeing Dr. Frank for SI joint pain and Fusion. Insurance companies view the procedure to correct this problem as experimental. Dr. Frank and his staff have been wonderful. They have been by my side throughout the battle with the insurance company. His nurse Jackie and his PA are very knowledgable and courteous. His entire office team from the receptionist to the office manager are highly professional and treat all patients with dignity and respect. They are very prompt in returning phone calls. As for Dr. Frank, there are not many surgeons like him who take the time to explain things to you and ensure you understand. He is very personable and highly professional. I have many issues with my spine and will definitaly continue to see Dr. Frank in the future. I have been a nurse for nearly 20 years. There are not many doctors like Dr. Frank.

August 10th, 2015
I have had nearly 15 spinal surgeries over the past 25 years , I wish all of the Dr.s I've seen over that time could be as caring and honest. I believe if you are an educated patient(about your condition) Dr.Frank would really make a difference, he takes time to go over scans or films in a manner every one can relate to. When I 1st saw Dr. Frank it was for a 2nd opinion and I liked his manner so much I changed to seing him for my ongoing saga with a bad back from an accident 4years ago.

April 28th, 2015
Too many patients?
Can anyone tell me any concerns about the length of time it took from initial visit, insert diagnostic tests, delivery diagnosis and procedure recommended to finally surgery. We're looking at a 4 month time frame from initial to surgery. He has too many patients in que , in my opinion. Need surgery STAT ( yes, I know, like everyone else)! Feedback needed.

February 6th, 2015
I've had 7 spine surgeries, and he did one of them, basically cleaning up someone else's goof. The last time I saw him, he told me that he felt there was only a 40 percent of surgery helping at all, and I was happy he didn't push it on me, as doctors have done in the past. Honesty is important...rather than making money.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Frank is an excellent diagnostician and surgeon.

October 13th, 2014
Thank you!
I am 52 years old and I was not able to walk more than 100 yards or stand longer than 3-4 minutes without pain that was only eased if I sat down. I went through many types of treatment over an 18 month period. Although I consulted with other capable surgeons, Dr Frank made sense with his proposed procedure and instilled confidence which made for an easy decision. I was walking pain-free the day after surgery and within two weeks, I was walking 2 miles. It has been 5 months now and I haven't experienced any pain whatsoever and have my life back!

September 29th, 2014
CEO
A great OUT COME AND I FEEL GREAT!!!!!

September 4th, 2014
Excellent Care
After 3 years of suffering with back pain, Dr. Frank diagnosed my problem on the first visit. After some preliminary tests, he suggested an SI Fusion which completely solved the problem. Thanks to him I am no longer suffering from back pain.