A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Hallberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Hallberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Hallberg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hallberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Manchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay F Hallberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clay F. Hallberg practice?
- Dr. Clay Hallberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clay Hallberg practices Family Medicine near Waukon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Oelwein, IA.
See Waukon Family Physicians.