inactive

Dr. Clay Jones MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Brighton, TN

April 11th, 2016
Review of Dr. Jones' professionalism
Listened- full attention and only then focused on problem vs generality. Showed genuine concern. Ended up saving my LIFE by his quick actions, knowledge and skills..etc! EXCELLENT Dr. And person!!!

January 5th, 2012
This Man Really Saved My Life... RIP
Dr. Jones passed away a few months ago. He was very instrumental in me being alive today. I went to him when he was still doing surgery to have a herniated Belly Button fixed at 700 pounds. He convinced me to go see a Gastric Bypass Surgeon and it saved my life. I had lost over 600 pounds from my all time high of 954 and got to 335. I have since gained a bit back but I have had 14 years of Great and Full Life and Clay Jones is the reason I made my mind up to have surgery. He was a Christian and asked me if I was because he knew my days were numbered and if he could not save me body he wanted to be sure My Soul was saved, I told him I was a born again Christian and he said one way or another I was going to be fine. If Clay Jones' family is reading this, know that he saved many lives including my best friends Dad who had a AAA and he fixed it and he saved me from dying before I was living. If I died today I have had the best 14 years of my life. Thanks Doc Jones Your a Life Saver :-) If you happen to see my Dad in Heaven tell him I miss him and Love him, you once fixed his hernia. You were an all around Great Man and Doc. Thanks more than I can ever say.. Thanks.....