A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Nordquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Nordquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Nordquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordquist graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nordquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Nordquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clay Nordquist practice?
- Dr. Clay Nordquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Clay Nordquist practices Family Medicine near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Family Physicians.