Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Dermatologists

744 McCallie Ave
Ste 427
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-266-7077
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Office visit  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

If you like to be told your a "lard a--" and a "walking toilet" this is the dr for you! Yes you read that correctly!

|  show details
by Kaye Ella Steadman on Apr 20th, 2013

Doctor Pickard has removed non-malignant areas on me and performed one biopsy years ago. He was thorough and very knowledgable, also very professional. I will use him in the future.

|  STAFF  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

I work for another dermatology office in Georgia. We requested records on a patient. First the office did not send records because they said they did not have records -- they were reading the signature, not the name written on the release. I called twice to follow up on the request -- two months later(!)-- I was not called back. When I told the receptionist this she was very rude. She said they had already been sent. I asked if they could resend them as we had not received them. I asked if they normally return phone calls since I had called twice with no response. She responded with "Uh, yeahhh. You have a nice day." Then hung up on me. She was very rude and unprofessional!

|  STAFF  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

Obnoxious,cocky,arrogant..knows everything about NOTHING..A total WASTE of your time and IMPORTANTLY MONEY!!!

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

I actually left before I even saw the doctor. They were running behind, but offered no apology for this. The area the office is located in is not so good, and on top of a long waiting time, I even arrived early and 15 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start, another patient got called back. I work during the day, so taking 2 hours off of work is absolutely not acceptable. These people do not respect patients' time nor do they appropriately compensate for time lost. Long story short: I am finding another doctor. Not worth it.

|  Dr Pickard  |  show details
by Phyllis & Ronald Gatto on Oct 16th, 2009

We really like and value your "hand's on" attitude, Simplicity, Low key and efficient manner of your Medical Practice.

|  Dr. Pickard is simply, absolutely incredible.  |  show details
by Jason M. Kibby on Feb 23rd, 2009

Dr. Clay Pickard has performed light surgery (small mole removal) and diagnosed a minor skin condition, and my visits to Dr. Pickard are terrific.Dr. Pickard is someone who makes you feel comfortable with his knowledge and total, thorough patient interview. He knows his subject matter exceptionally well, and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr. Pickard. He is never in a hurry, explains every detail in layman's terms and does not finish your visit until you completely comprehend the medical situation you brought to him.Dr. Pickard is someone who will not only become a trusted practitioner for you and your family, but he is also someone you will genuinely like.