A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Prince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Prince, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Blackford County Hosp, Hartford City, In
- Madison County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Christian Prince MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Clay C. Prince practice?
- Dr. Clay Prince has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clay Prince practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics near Rexburg, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Pocatello, ID.
See Rexburg Emergency Physicians, Rexburg Family Physicians, Rexburg Pediatricians, and Rexburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.