A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Prince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Prince, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Blackford County Hosp, Hartford City, In
- Madison County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Christian Prince MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Clay C. Prince practice?
- Dr. Clay Prince has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clay Prince practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and Obstetrics near Rexburg, ID.
See Rexburg Pediatricians, Rexburg Family Physicians, and Rexburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.