Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clay Prince
Dr. Clay Prince, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pocatello, ID, with other offices in Rexburg, ID and Rexburg, ID (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Pediatrics. Dr. Prince is affiliated with Madison Memorial Hospital, Blackford County Hosp, Hartford City, In and Madison County Hospital. Dr. Prince has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Clay Prince has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Clay Prince is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pocatello, ID.
Dr. Martin Mangan
Pocatello, ID 0 mi6
Dr. Scott Packer
Pocatello, ID 0 mi29
Dr. David Brizzee
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pocatello, ID 0.40 mi10