A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Semenkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Semenkovich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semenkovich
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semenkovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Semenkovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semenkovich graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Semenkovich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Farmer Semenkovich MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Clay F. Semenkovich practice?
- Dr. Clay Semenkovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clay Semenkovich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.