A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Semenkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Semenkovich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semenkovich
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Semenkovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Semenkovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semenkovich graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Semenkovich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Farmer Semenkovich MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Clay F. Semenkovich practice?
- Dr. Clay Semenkovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Clay Semenkovich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.