A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Singleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Singleton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Singleton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay W Singleton MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Clay W. Singleton practice?
- Dr. Clay Singleton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clay Singleton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Physiatrists.