Learn more about Dr. Clay Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clay Singleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singleton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Singleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Singleton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Singleton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay W Singleton MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Clay W. Singleton practice?
- Dr. Clay Singleton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clay Singleton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Physiatrists.