A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clay Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clay Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clay Barton Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clay B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Clay Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clay Smith practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Columbia, TN.
See Rapid City Pediatricians, Rapid City Emergency Physicians, and Rapid City Internists.