Dr. Clay Stalcup MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 11th, 2015
I went to him thinking I was having heart palpitations. They were taking my breath away. I was terrified. He correctly diagnosed me as having acid reflux. Gave me a prescription, I was cured in 24 hrs!

May 11th, 2011
best doctor I ever had in my life
Dr. Clay Stalcup is the best doctor I ever had in my life. He is extremely professional, doesn't waste my time or his, but he asks the right questions, is kind and compassionate, and very very intelligent. I moved to Seymour 6 yrs ago and was looking for a doctor that I could count on for simple things, colds, minor infections, etc, and tried several doctors here but had terrible experiences with them. I ended up driving 45 minutes to another family physician that was just ok, but at least I could trust him to do his job. When I found out about both Clay and his wife Staci Stalcup, both are physicians, I made an appointment to see him for a new patient physical and he impressed me with his intelligence, direct eye contact, HE LISTENS, and gets to the point. The waiting room is not crowded and the wait time was minutes. I am fairly healthy, no problems, on no meds, but appreciate having a good physician to turn to if I ever have an emergency.