A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayburn Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Booth
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Booth Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Booth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Mount St Marys Hospital -Niaga, Lewiston, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayburn Carter Booth MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayburn C. Booth practice?
- Dr. Clayburn Booth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clayburn Booth practices Family Medicine near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Lewiston Primary Care Doctors.