A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayburn Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Booth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Mount St Marys Hospital -Niaga, Lewiston, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayburn Carter Booth MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayburn C. Booth practice?
- Dr. Clayburn Booth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clayburn Booth practices Family Medicine near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Lewiston Primary Care Doctors.