A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayland Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayland Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayland Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayland Frederick Cox MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clayland F. Cox practice?
- Dr. Clayland Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayland Cox practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Gastroenterologists.