A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayland Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayland Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayland Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayland Frederick Cox MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clayland F. Cox practice?
- Dr. Clayland Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayland Cox practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Gastroenterologists.