Dr. Clayton Barclay Jr Is this you?

Dissatisfied

May 27th, 2012

He is a monster

Dr barclay used to be at highlands regional medical center. He is a monster, he is hated by practically all who are unfortunate enough to cross paths with him.

July 1st, 2011

Run Away

My mother was unfortunate enough to see Dr Barclay in the ER. With *no* medical training, I, along with my entire family, knew that my mother was having a stroke. Dr Barclay ("with" medical training) misdiagnosed her with a brain tumor. As a result of inaccurately ruling out a stroke, she did not receive the urgent care she needed and died. Coincidence? Let's just say if he ever appears in the ER to treat anyone else in my family, we will be requesting a new doctor.

February 4th, 2016