A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Brinster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Brinster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Joseph Brinster MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clayton J. Brinster practice?
- Dr. Clayton Brinster has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Brinster practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.