A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Chan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayton Chan practice?
- Dr. Clayton Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Chan practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.