A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Cox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton L Cox MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton L. Cox practice?
- Dr. Clayton Cox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Cox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Braselton, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.