A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Cox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clayton L. Cox practice?
Dr. Clayton Cox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.