A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Dean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Dean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton L Dean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clayton L. Dean practice?
- Dr. Clayton Dean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Dean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Reisterstown, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.