Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clayton Flanary
Dr. Clayton Flanary, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Henryetta, OK. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flanary is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - Henryetta, OMH Okmulgee Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Inc and Hillcrest Medical Center. Dr. Flanary has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Clayton Flanary has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clayton Flanary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henryetta, OK.
Dr. Paul Morrison
Henryetta, OK 0.01 mi27
Dr. Amy Hurlburt
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Henryetta, OK 0.02 mi11
Dr. Bryan Lucenta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Okmulgee, OK 12.49 mi33