Dr. Clayton Frenzel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
Awesome Experience
When I look back on this entire process, I can't help but laugh. It was a quick spur of the moment decision to make an appointment with Dr Frenzel based on a friend's referral. She shared that several people that she knew had gone to Dr Frenzel and were quite happy with their results. So I read reviews but I didn't look at pics because I'm quite squeamish like that. But the reviews that I'd read on FB and Google were all pretty consistent. So I quickly made an appointment with him just to see what my options were. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would experience such professionalism and courtesy from a doctor's office. I've had major surgery before but it was with a dr that I'd built a tenure relationship with. For someone that I happened to find based on a referral was I admit, a little scary at first. From the moment of my first visit to the follow up visits; Dr Frenzel has been consistent with his approach and hospitality. He answered all of my hundreds of questions. He told me exactly what to expect and it happened just as he said that it would. His office is phenomenal. There was only one incident where I called on a Friday morning and I didn't hear from anyone until Tuesday. But I totally get it...it's a doctor's office. They apologized and we moved on. The only negative about my procedure is something that was beyond anyone's control and I fully expected it based on what I'd read. I had to sleep on my back and for someone who doesn't normally do that; well I didn't sleep much for about two weeks. Also, my incisions were just irritable. So between the itching and little sleep, I was somewhat bothersome for my family, I'm sure. Other than that, I would totally get this procedure again (hopefully, I will never have to) and I will absolutely go back to Dr Frenzel. I've referred several friends and I've written about it in my blog post as well. He and his staff are definitely an awesome team!

May 27th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Frenzel was great. Even when I was in and out of the hospital his staff still called me to check on me and they made me feel like I was apart of the family. Dr Frenzel is passionate about making you feel the best that you can be. I would recommend him to anybody.

May 25th, 2016
Awesome experience.
I would definitely use Dr.Frenzel again , and have told everyone I know even people I don't what an awesome experience this was. There was nothing bad about my experience at all. I hope to be able to have the back side and thighs done one day.

May 24th, 2016
Good bedside manner, complications from surgery
I had a gastric sleeve and was very excited to have it done. Unfortunately I was one of those people that had a leak and I ended up in the ICU after emergency surgery. I had to be fed through a tube in my intestine for 5 weeks without eating anything at all. Dr. Frenzel had good bedside manner but looking back on it he did not go over the risks of sleeve surgery prior to the surgery. I wish I had known about the risks ahead of time.

March 31st, 2016
Happy Patient
I love this medical practice. I worked in the medical field in a physicians office for over 15 years. Dr. Frenzel is a phenomenal physician/surgeon. I've seen Dr. Frenzel in the past for follow up care after a previous surgeon placed a lap band. Dr. Frenzel took on caring for me after the band was removed. He took great care of me and was able to get my insurance to cover a Gastric sleeve for me since the weight returned after the band was removed. I couldn't be happier with the care that I've received.

January 30th, 2016
Life Changing Bliss
2005 I was the caterer for my daughter's baby shower. And I look at myself and saw I was in a picture I took with my brother. I didn't like the woman that I saw looking back at me and I knew then I had to change some things in my life. What's most memorable to me is loving spending time with my grandson Chandler.Having our weekends together.I would never have been able to do.If I didn't make those changes I'm most grateful. Friends look at me they can't believe the person that I become now. They say I look more younger happier and I'm grateful that God gave me a second chance. I have told friends about Dr. Clayton Frenzel. And she has been there and love her results as well. I could go on.But last but certainly not with out the one person who has walked with me the entire journey Mary Dvorak. Only God knows who to place in order. She has been my rock.BodEvolve you have Gem. Thanks love for your support and friendship. Blessings too the Staff!!!

January 22nd, 2016
Phenomenal surgeon!
After careful consideration of which surgeon to choose for my revision from band to bypass, I am elated and extremely grateful that I chose Dr. Frenzel! He really listened to my concerns, helped me navigate my options and made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision. I had no complications after surgery. I feel better than I have in years. His staff was super supportive and helped answer last minute questions and concerns. My advice to others on the fence is just DO IT! Once you do you will ask yourself why you waited so long. Best decision ever! Dr. Frenzel's care and concern really solidified my choice for him as my surgeon and his staff as my support.

January 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
LOVE, love love Dr Frenzel! He's amazing and his staff rocks!!!!!

January 16th, 2016
Excellent Service
The staff was helpful and I felt well taken care of.

January 15th, 2016
My appointment with Dr. Frenzel was great. We talked about my needs and how I wanted to look after the procedure. I feel that he really listened to me and offered the best solutions.

November 17th, 2015
Over all a good experience
I had scheduled my surgery for lipo in Arms/Stomach/Neck about 2 months out... I was advised to come in around 10:30am due to someone else that was going to have surgery that morning. I literally stayed in that office from 10:30 am till 5pm... I would say that when they schedule people going forward to be more considerate of ones time. Overall during the procedure and after ran smoothly and Dr. Frenzel was very friendly and nice. Also I never received any instructions after the procedure - generally I would think you would be sent home with do's and don'ts; but I never received any.

August 28th, 2015
Front office staff does not communicate well or follow up. Even after surgery not one person called me to see how I was doing. I'm getting more information about post-op off FB groups than o have from the office.