A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Hinshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Hinshaw, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton T Hinshaw MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayton T. Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Clayton Hinshaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Hinshaw practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and Westlake Village, CA.
See Tarzana Dermatologists and Tarzana Internists.