A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Hudnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Hudnall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Hudnall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudnall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudnall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Howard Hudnall MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clayton H. Hudnall practice?
- Dr. Clayton Hudnall has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Hudnall practices Urology and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists and San Antonio Surgeons.