A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Lau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Lau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Lau MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton Lau practice?
- Dr. Clayton Lau has 7 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Lau practices Urology near South Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See South Pasadena Urologists.