inactive

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 27th, 2013
Migraine vistts re injury 1/29/06 and cervical fusion
Dr. Linkous is the best ER doctor I've ever met; he understands the severity of pain I've been in since my injury of 1/29/06 that causes me to have chronic severe pain and migraines and also caused me to have C6-C7 fused, and am told I need 3-4 more levels done as well. Dr. Linkous ALWAYS treated me with true respect and I believe that was due to his having several back operations, which made him truly understand the severity of my pain. I haven't ever seen a better ER doctor, or even a better "doctor"! He is one of the best and I truly miss him! As an honorable and terrific doctor and as a person. I just found out he is no longer at LRMC and I want him to know how much he is admired, loved and missed. My prayers and best wishes to you Dr. Linkous!!! For you are a rare breed! God Bless you and your family always! <3