Dr. Clayton Lowder Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Clayton Lowder?

Never disappointed!!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Dr. Clay Lowder was my families primary care physician for 8 years. The level of care was absolutely amazing. Responsive, connected to extremely talented specialist, and provided referrals when needed. Since we left Sumter, we have called on him to help find very specific specialist on several occasions and he has not hesitated to help. We have never felt neglected or that we didn't matter. I recommend him as a doctor and as a person. Thank you Dr. Lowder!!

Dr goes home while patients sit in waiting area

Posted on August 15th, 2017

I had an appointment and arrived 15 minutes early and after sitting in waiting room for over an hour I went to the front desk and the admin informed me Dr Lowder to go home about 45 minutes ago and I would need to reschedule. I did not see the dr but two weeks later I received a bill where they drew blood and were charging me for test. I never even made it out of the waiting area. I changed dr's but Colonial has lost all of my records from birth that were transferred over. I carried in the office with me and handed to admin at counter. I did not make copies since the file was over two inches thick. These records were before digital was required so now my medical history is lost. I had a cat scan done a couple of weeks before this visit and I was told I needed daily therapy and possible surgery. I was able to get the copy of the scan and took to a new dr who showed the image which was so blurry you could not even see anything. The new dr had better equipment and was able to see within minutes I had 13 kidney stones and therapy was not going to help

Find another dr

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Spends two minutes in exam room, can't remember patient info, barely any exam time if any, has cussed at times in communicating before his quick exit, medication issues, hospital had to properly treat, issues with insurance and billing and appointments and in getting referrals even as advised by other healthcare staff, not properly assessed or treated at times and other dr and nurses and insurance reps etc also appalled at what been told and treatment and lack thereof at times, dr and office can be a hassle to deal with at times-suggest finding another dr...one who actually cares about his patients and takes time to be attentive and concerned about their healthcare needs more than expanding practice to multiple offices, having his own pharmaceutical company and pharmacy, and apparently more concerned with being a businessman instead of healthcare provider, money/benefits/retirement over patients, real people.

Outstanding physician!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Lowder always provides me with the best possible care. He saved my life when he discovered and took appropriate action on two blood clots in my lungs. He's very busy, as most good doctors are, so it's a good idea to be organized when you go for your appointment. If you have any particular questions or concerns, write them down so that you'll be sure to cover them in the relatively short time you have together.

Best Doctor in the Country!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lowder since 2007 and he is the very best! He has saved my life twice and I trust him with my life! PERIOD! If he doesn't know what's going on, he will send you to someone who does. I wouldn't go to any other but him. (unless I had to) He knows my problems and I hate having to see another Doctor because then you have to sit there and tell them all over again what you are going thru and it just not worth my time nor there's.

Wellness Check

Posted on February 26th, 2014

The office staff was friendly and I did not have to wait. The directions for medication was explained clearly. The nurse took the time to explain everything to me and I did not feel rushed.

Great Medical Care

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

Dr. Lowder takes time and answers questions and I feel I receive excellent care. Colonial Family Healthcare has hired a CEO that has improved the patient wait time and front office service. I would recommend Dr. Lowder to anyone as our family has always received the best of care.

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I was very impressed with the care and attention Dr. Lowder and his staff show me on my recent visit. I would recommend CFP to anyone looking for a caring family practice physician.

Good visit

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Thorough exam

Posted on February 20th, 2014

This page says 17 years of experience. I thought surely I was a patient of Dr. Lowder before I moved to the lake in 1993. The folks here seem to enjoy helping people and are constantly striving to improve the office atmosphere. Dr. Lowder sincerely wants to diagnose and treat any health issues I may have and encourages preventative measures.

X PLANT WORKER

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Clayton R Lowder III, MD HE IS NOT WRONG ABOUT YOUR DIAGNOSIS AAND HE PRESCRIBE THE RIGHT MEDICINE FOR YOU........HE'S THE MAN

Posted on November 7th, 2013

My family has been going to Dr. Lowder for years. At times we've had to wait a little longer than we would have liked, but overall, it's usually no longer than any other place we've ever been. Dr. Lowder and his nurses have always been very kind, and always taken the time to listen to our problems to find out what was going on. He and his staff are very personable people and I can't say enough about how much my family appreciates the care they have given us.