Dr. Clayton Mccracken III Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Clayton Mccracken III?

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I will wait until the matter has been settled legally before I submit a recommendation:(

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. McCracken. He has been my doctor during both of my pregnancies and I could not be happier with the care he has provided. He has been very accurate in diagnosis and treatment each time I've gone to him with a probloem. I went to him initially with an infertility problem and he knew exactly what I needed - I got pregnant the next month. The other time I went to him with a problem, he was able to figure out right away that I may have a low thyroid and ordered a test the same day (and was right). I can't speak enough about his professionalism and the way he has taken care of me as a patient. He has never been anything but kind to me and I feel like he genuinely cares about me and all of his patients. He's a great doctor!

Posted on December 10th, 2015