A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McGuire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Scott McGuire DO is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton S. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Clayton McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton McGuire practices Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.