A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McGuire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Scott McGuire DO is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton S. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Clayton McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton McGuire practices Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.