Dr. Clayton Moliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clayton Moliver?

October 27th, 2016

Lipo

Great staff! Great doctor! No problems! I recommend him highly!

September 16th, 2016

Breast augmentation

Dr Moliver was awesome! He made me feel very comfortable and is very professional. His staff is awesome. The facility/office is very clean. I had a great experience and an amazing boob job!

May 17th, 2016

great bedside mannner

November 19th, 2015

Very pleased with this doctor and his services. His staff was friendly and his facility is convenient. He was professional and knowledgeable. He was efficient and the cost for the lipo was reasonable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moliver.

November 9th, 2015

Gynecomastia Case

I will start off with my specifications: Male 37 years old Extra large gynecomastia. I did my research and looked at experience and years of practice with this type of surgery. I found Dr Moliver to have the best competency. Also, what I found interesting was that Dr. Moliver was correcting other people's past surgeries. My experience was pleasant due to the staff and the surgery's anesthesiologist and physician's assistant. If you are wondering why you should do something like this, its because you owe it to yourself. The only regret I have, is not doing it sooner. Cheers

June 12th, 2015

Breast Augmentation

I had my BA last Thursday in Dr. Clayton Moliver's office. The day I went in for my consult I felt very welcomed by the wonderful staff.. I might have waited a total of 10 minutes and I was called back to a room. Shortly after Dr. Moliver came in and talked to me about what I was wanting and my family history etc.. The morning of surgery I was pretty nervous.. But , they made me feel very comfortable and safe. I'm beyond happy and satisfied with my results. Today has been a week and my breast look Amazing!!!!! I highly recommend him for any of your PS needs!!!!;))

March 27th, 2015

The staff was amazing and Dr. Moliver's bedside manner was very comforting.

February 2nd, 2015

I went to 3 surgeons before making my choice, and I felt this Dr. was the best out of all my choices. The price was reasonable and the staff (Jolanda) was great with questions and quote

October 22nd, 2014

Tummy Tuck

I have used Dr Moliver on 3 different occasions. I have had 3 different procedures. For the most part I have been satisfied with his work. My last visit left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I have a rather large scar from a tummy tuck that I had several years ago. After the procedure some of the sutures ripped causing a scar that is very unsightly. At the time he said we would look at a scar revision once it was healed. Knowing this was probably going to cost me another couple of thousand dollars, I returned 2 years after the fact to look into a scar revision and some lipo on my abdomen area. Unfortunately he proceeds to tell me there isn't anything he can do and that I need to lose weight. I didn't go to him for advice on weight loss. I went for him to look at the scar and the weirdness of my upper stomach area where I want the lipo. Not one time did he ask me to stand up so that he could look at the area. He did look at the scar while I was sitting....and clothed....and told me a revision wasn't needed. Which it clearly is. I left his office angry and let down. I have sent him several patients that have spent large amounts of money in his office. In the future I would not recommend Dr Moliver nor would I return to his office for any other procedure. Some times it not just about the procedure, its about how the doctor makes you feel and that day, it was just down right awful. People may forget what you say, but they won't forget how they are made to feel!

September 18th, 2014

Loving my body

I can't thank dr moliver enough for all he has done for me !!! As for those that say he is lacking or bad bed manner or even that he didn't spend enough time with them I don't see that really happening ... I went in on 4 occasions and he answered every question !!! For all he knew was I was wasting his time. And it's free consultations so this is also his time. Not only did he spend time he asked about my ill husband . My lipo looks beyond amazing !!! My silicone implants are amazing !!! The staff each time I called the staff was extremely kind and understanding . Dr moliver and responded to even after hour calls when I needed something . My husband thinks he is the best . So far I have sent my daughter and her mother in law there . FYI they both had surgeries this year !!!

January 30th, 2014

One Happy Lady Here!

Dr. Moliver knows what he is doing! He is meticulous and knowledgeable. He has excellent bedside manner, is realistic about results and confident with his technique. I have had two procedures (one 12 years ago and one recently) with Dr. Moliver both involving the face/eye and I will continue to return to him. His staff is courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. A wonderful experience!

October 25th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Moliver and I am extremely happy with my results. I had consulted with several doctors in the area, and I am so glad I chose Dr. Moliver. Making my appointment was easy and everyone in the office was nice and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Moliver to any of my friends.