A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Patchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Patchett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patchett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Patchett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Patchett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clayton Patchett practice?
- Dr. Clayton Patchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Patchett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.