A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Pedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Pedrick is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Pedrick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedrick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pedrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Brinkley Pedrick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton B. Pedrick practice?
- Dr. Clayton Pedrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Pedrick practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.