Dr. Clayton Polowy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
Caring, compassionate, he is truly called to his profession
Dr.Polowy is one of the most dedicated, gifted, caring physicians my husband and I have had the privilege of getting to know. He treated THREE dear friends of mine this past year with compassion, respect, intelligence and wisdom. He not only cares for his patients, but takes their families into his heart and soul as well. I have seen him in action, long hours at the office, then returning phone calls before heading to the hospital, late into the evening. Having spent many hours by my friends bedsides this past year, I can feel and see his love and care for his patients coming from deep within his heart. It is an honor and blessing for us to be his friend, and support and uplift him when his burden is heavy, and he is weary. For those negative comments regarding wait times for appointments, PLEASE be patient, and know that he WILL give you the same attention and care that he is giving to someone else while you have to wait. I promise you, the wait is worth it as he leads you through your cancer journey with love, knowledge, care and a positive outlook and attitude. Honored to call him our friend. ❤

December 2nd, 2015
I made an appointment with Dr. Polowy. I walked in and paid my money then I'm told he'll be a couple hours late. Why in the h3ll did I make an appointment? Why didn't they call me? I went to a different doctor who has their act together.

June 29th, 2015
The best and he cares a very good DR.

March 24th, 2015
he is awsome
would not use anyone else

February 12th, 2015
What I tell anyone when I have the opportunity to discuss it, that Dr. Polowy is one of the best and most dedicated doctors I have encountered; returning phone calls long after office hours, late night visits to the hospital, personal cell number, the list goes on.

April 21st, 2014
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Polowy is a wonderful caring knowledgeable Doctor. I highly recommend him.

March 8th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
If you want a caring compassionate Doctor who knows what he is doing you need look no further. I trust him completely.

February 14th, 2014
On=going Cancer Treatment
I have two oncologists in two states and a long history of care with Dr Polowy. He is thorough and competent and takes time to listen to my questions and concerns. His PA is excellent and the infusion staff are careful and concerned. He takes adequate time with his patients and his explanations are never hurried. He genuinely cares about his patients. I recommend him highly.

September 20th, 2013
After moving to Arizona I was devestated to leave my old oncologist behind. Then I met Dr. Polowy and I am confident I am in even better hands now than I was before. He is very intelligent and lights up the room with his energy. Even my husband, who doesn't like anyway, said he was a people person and knew what he was doing. Couldn't be more happy with my switch.

September 11th, 2012
He will go above and beyond!! This is the best dr. ever!!
I would not be here today if it wasn't for Dr. Polowy. He will do his best to treat you to your special needs. He takes you case by case. I am so thankful that he saved my life. I am healthy and Happy due to him.

September 9th, 2012
Dr Polowy is Awesome!!
Dr Polowy has been my doctor for 1 1/2 years now and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is understanding, compassionate and thorough. People can complain about the wait time, but you wait everywhere...the bank, post office, restaurants, check out lines in stores. Dr Polowy is worth the wait!

April 1st, 2012
Dr Polowoy is one of a kind !
My husband has been seeing Dr Polowy for about 7 months and every encounter we have had with him has been nothing but informative, compassionate and encouraging. He is thorough, knowledgeable and seems to truly care about his patients. The office is very busy and usually runs behind schedule which is unfortunate. We just plan to be there for a while when we go and as fistrated as we can get from waiting so long- Dr Polowy is always worth the wait.