A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Raab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Lee Raab MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton L. Raab practice?
- Dr. Clayton Raab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Raab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MD.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Cardiologists.