A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Raab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Lee Raab MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton L. Raab practice?
- Dr. Clayton Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Raab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Cardiologists.