A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Reinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Reinhardt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhardt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reinhardt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhardt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Reinhardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton George Reinhardt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayton G. Reinhardt practice?
- Dr. Clayton Reinhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Reinhardt practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.