A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Reinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Reinhardt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhardt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Reinhardt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhardt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Reinhardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton George Reinhardt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayton G. Reinhardt practice?
- Dr. Clayton Reinhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Reinhardt practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.