A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Roscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Roscoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roscoe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roscoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Roscoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscoe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roscoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Clayton Roscoe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J C. Roscoe practice?
- Dr. J Roscoe has 1 office location.
Dr. J Roscoe practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.