A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Roscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Roscoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roscoe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Roscoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Roscoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscoe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roscoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Clayton Roscoe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J C. Roscoe practice?
- Dr. J Roscoe has 1 office location.
Dr. J Roscoe practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.