A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roscoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roscoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscoe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roscoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clayton Roscoe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Roscoe practice?
- Dr. James Roscoe has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Roscoe practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.