A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Thomas Shaw DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton T. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Clayton Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Shaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.