A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Trimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Trimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimmer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trimmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trimmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clayton K. Trimmer practice?
Dr. Clayton Trimmer practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.