A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Vanbalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Vanbalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Vanbalen, MD, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanbalen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Vanbalen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Gerald Vanbalen MD and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayton G. Vanbalen practice?
- Dr. Clayton Vanbalen has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Vanbalen practices Occupational Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Preventive Medicine Specialists.